B2B RECURSOS HUMANOS selects Manager for a consolidated and leading global business group dedicated to tourist accommodation and holiday stays.
FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
- Running & motivating a team of people in a busy call centre environment
- Working to targets and call centre service levels
- Informing superiors about incidents.
- Knowing the different services of the business group
- Providing information about the different services to customers and partners.
- Working closely with other departments to support goals and targets
- Essential: Dual linguistic competence English/Spanish
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Valuable: Additional languages
- Essential: Computer skills ( MS office software)
- Excellent telephone skills
- Minimum Experience: At least 2 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing and developing a team of people
- Must be a team player, with ability to assumer both leadership and contributor roles within our teams
- Fluent English spoken & written as a minimum, other languages an advantage
- Systems, Microsoft Office, SQL reporting services, CRM systems, Call centre technology systems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lead continuous improvement activities, both inhouse processes and working on new projects
- Dynamic and proactive person.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Communication skills.
- Organisation and resource planning.
- Leadership skills.
- General Regime, Labour Contract.
- Full Time.
- Monday to Saturday from 09:30 to 18:00 ( Includes 1 hour lunch and 30 minutes extra ).
- Gross Salary per Year: 28-30 k
If you feel identified with the company and want to enter a very interesting work project, send your resume to: email@example.com