HELP DESK SENIOR REF.: B2B0997
Our client is a global integrator that provides digital lifestyle solutions to retailers across the world, including centralized service dispatch, SLA contract management, and project management.
Our Headquarter is located in Geel, Belgium with resources located throughout EMEA, North America and APAC. Every year we assist numerous clients across the globe to move forward with international and cross-border new investments and deployments with confidence. Meanwhile, our Service Delivery team provides high quality remote assistance and onsite support.
We are continuously looking for motivated employees who want to grow and develop together with the company. For our new office in Malaga, we are looking for a Senior Service Delivery Agent .
As Service Delivery Agent, you will:
- Process support requests from international clients via email and phone
- Learn about the project and client specifics and processes
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Digital Signage software and hardware issues
- Daily reflection of the requests in a centralized business system
- Dispatch to local country technicians and coordinate their work
- Internal and external escalations according to company procedures
- Provide general assistance for the Support team
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- You have several years of relevant experience in a technical field
- You have a passion for technology and multimedia
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have a basic knowledge of at least one other Western European language
- You have strong time management and organizational skills
- You have the capacity to manage high stress situation and to multi-task various elements simultaneously
- You are a real team player
- You have a proactive approach to people engagement
- You enjoy working in an international environment
- A challenging function with a lot of variety and responsibility for well established brands
- The ability to develop your personal and professional skills
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills and achievements
- Be a part of a rapidly growing international company
- Work with latest software and hardware in Digital Signage solutions
- Wonderful office in a new modern business building in a close-to-center area.
Great pack of retribution
If you see yourself in this position, working in our team and growing with our company, please submit your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com