B2B HUMAN RESOURCES is recruiting an EVENT MARKETING SPECIALIST for a well-established Business Group dedicated to providing services related to Tourism, Short term rentals and flexible accommodations.
The new Marketing Specialist will develop the content and communication of Vitur Summit events, focusing on quality content and data-driven excellence, to further grow and position Vitur Summit as the leading STR, flexible accommodation and serviced apartment event in Europe.
We work on the organisation of several meetings, a summit every spring and other events throughout the year. Our next Vitur Summit will be held in Malaga from the 17th and the 18th of April, 2024.
Strategy, Analysis, and Reporting
- Collaborate in the strategic planning of marketing campaigns.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret metrics and data from campaigns (online and offline) to create reports.
- Conduct market, competition, and trend analysis to support decision-making.
Project Management and Coordination
- Coordinate marketing projects in collaboration for our events to ensure successful and timely execution.
- Coordinate the organization and execution of events and other activities.
- Participate in the management of digital marketing campaigns, suggesting improvements based on analysis and insights.
- Monitor and ensure the proper execution of digital campaigns, optimizing for enhanced performance and effectiveness.
- Contribute to the creattion of strategic and impactful content.
- Provide ideas and creativity for continuous improvement of campaigns.
- University Degree or Higher Degree / Intermediate or Higher-Level Training Cycles.
- A high level of oral and written English is essential.
- Advanced use of Office (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Familiar with Google’s work environment and tools.
- Knowledge of email marketing and content generation tools (e.g., Mailchimp, Canva), design (Adobe package), WordPress and CRM.
- English Level: A high level of oral and written English is essential. C1
- Knowledge of digital marketing and interpretation of KPIs
- Familiarity with social media and interpretation of key KPIs
- Proficient in the use of Business Manager
- Analytical mindset
- Strong organizational and strategic planning abilities
- Residence in Malaga city or surrounding area is essential.
- Experience in the leadership and management of communications and marketing in corporate events.
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary team environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude and spirit with strong work ethics.
- A culture of excellence service focus being able to set and exceed top standards.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to impact and influence creating a strong and proactive team working environment.
- Knowledge of the STR and hospitality industry. Also, real estate market.
- Working on macOS operating system.
What we offer
- Role based in Málaga.
- Modality On-site
- Type of contract: six months and subsequent incorporation into a permanent contract.
- Salary: 21.000 Gross annual Euros.
ABOUT VITUR SUMMITS
The place to leading together the sector to the next level.
Vitur Summit is the definitive event for professionals working in Short Term Rentals, Serviced Apartments and flexible living and Alternative Accommodation.
The Vitur Summit brings together some of the smartest people from around the world to strategize. At Vitur conversations happen between people, companies, and tech that may not organically align but they get a unique opportunity to approach industry challenges and opportunities. It’s some of these conversations where ideas are born that create real change.
Our vision is to build a short-term rentals, serviced Apartments, flexible living and alternative accommodation ecosystem where fresh areas and best practices can flourish and shape the future of the sector.
The Vitur Summits fosters a space to connect and learn, for the European short-term rental, serviced Apartments, flexible living and alternative accommodation sector. Establishing a supportive network for professionals to come together and share timely, practical and inspirational knowledge, developing the pillar which shape the future of our industry.
If you identify with the company and are interested in an exciting project, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org