B2B HUMAN RESOURCES is recruiting an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT MANAGER (EAM) for a well-established Business Group dedicated to providing services related to Tourism, Short term rentals and flexible accommodations.
The Executive Assistant Manager (EAM) will be responsible for delivering results that contribute to the mission and overall success of the group. Role is second in charge behind CEO and career progress is to the GM level.
The ideal candidate will be a hands on and proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills, solid analitical aproach to business and meticulous attention for details. This person should have experience working in an entrepreneurial environment, performing management duties, and providing results in a vibrant agenda. Given the dynamic nature of the executive landscape, we rely on theEAM to be flexible and consistent while maintaining the confidentiality of high-level systems and operations.
They thrive when their people thrive. They are reshaping the future of the accommodation industry with a passion for hospitality and innovation within an excellence environment. Their passion is to continue anticipating, surprising and exceeding the expectations of their clients, providing extraordinary experiences.
KEY ROLE RESPONSABILITIES
Planning and Organizing
- To plan all operational procedures, plan and organize all recruitment, grow revenue of the company groups and to improve service and quality within an environment of excellence.
- To set and implement efficient communication channels and tools for a optimum management of task flows, as well as to structure operational procedures and protocols aligned with company culture and policy for teams and company performance.
- To coordinate with the Managing Directors (MD)to set the strategy for their companies and to ensure adequate coordination and operations implementation.
- To participate in preparation of the group strategic plan, marketing & sales plans and goals program, being the executor for its implementation and action plans in accordance with the MDs.
- To plan the yearly revenue targets and to get the desired cost price for products and services as standards are upgraded with an excellence culture within the company group.
- To project and analyse business opportunities in order to increase revenue together with CEO and to regularly update on all operations achievements and key issues.
- Ensure all staff is aware of the goals, incentives and objectives of the company and to achieve and maintain good relationship amongst the group personnel.
- To conduct daily/frequent briefings to ensure that MDs receive updated information and to improve all aspects of the companies of the group.
- To ensure and maintain good relations with stakeholders and suppliers, while regular upgrades of the resources are reviewed.
Budgeting & Costing
- To ensure that adequate funds and amount of resources are available for smooth operations.
- Ownership of company P&L: developing and monitoring budgets for the companies, and overseeing attainment of budgeted goals by analysing and evaluating financial statements and working with team to address and resolve gaps in the financial performance.
- To plan, delegate and control the budget of the year for all departmentsby setting the profit margin targets and achieving them; byimplementing methods to control costs, stock, wastage and over production; by
selecting suppliers with the most competent prices and reviewing rates regularly; and by ensuringimprovement in productivity and operations across the group.
- To scrutinise all aspects that contribute to Sales improvement and options of re-investment, including market needs and trends analysis, that will allow the group to stay ahead of the industry and to support development of strategy and implementation.
- Preparing high level presentations when needed.
Personnel & Development
- Ensure all requirements of staff are met & updated.
- To plan, implement and monitor formal training plans, career plans and objectives for personnel ensuring company standards compliance while mainting a strong team moral and motivation.
- To liaise with the CEO&MDs in matters relating to recruitment, grievances and disciplinary procedure, as well as conducting performance appraisal for Managing Directors and their teams.
- Exercise supportive and inspiring leadership to team by managing performance in accordance with company policies, values and business practiceswithin a culture of service, passion and excellence.
- Operation management with an eagle eye on optimisation of costs and lean processes to improve efficiency and productivity, and implement ideas that achieve operational excellence.
- Implementing and continually improving the policies, procedures, and practices that enable overall P&L, as well as each company group, to meet and exceed budgeted financial goals and achieve operational performance and people objectives.
- Manage the functioning of all employees, facilities, sales and coststo ensure maximum profit is achievedfor the companies of the groupwithin the highest quality standards and proceduresat all times.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Essential experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- A dynamic and confident leader with a hospitality ethos and a results orientated mindsetwith an eye for details who is confortable within a highly demanding &dinamic work environmentand has an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects.
- Natural leader with an analitical mindset approach to business, service oriented and flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges.
- Strong commercial awareness and high level of capability, competence with financials and overseeing budgets and expenses, and solid negotiating and relationships skills to nurture long term relations with company stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead with impact and influence creating a strong and proactive team working environment within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Impecable work ethics, loyal and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Five or more years of experience in a management role reporting directly to upper management or position with similar responsibility, idely within an international environment in a related industry sector, e.g. leisure, retail, hospitality or the property sector with a customer centric mindset.
- Degree in business administration, hospitality management and/or MBA; excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language; and strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
Behaviours & Values:
- Integrity – Respect – Accountability – Professionalism – Commitement – Teamwork – Passion
WHAT WE OFFERED
- Role based in Málaga.
- Private health insurance.
- Phone & Laptop Mac.
- One yearly educational event.
- Salary: 30.000-35.000 gross annual Euros + variables TBD
If you identify with the company and are interested in an exciting project, please send your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org