B2B RECURSOS HUMANOS are looking for a dedicated service delivery manager to be responsable for maintaining strong customer relationships and improving our services to maintain customer satisfaction. The service delivery manager may perfom technical tasks. The main tasks of a service delivery manager, however, include managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, and leading the service delivery team.
Service Delivery Manager Responsibilities
• Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
• Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
• Leading the service delivery team and ensuring the team´s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
• Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
• Assesing customer feedback and using your creavity to establish, improve, and refine services.
• Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
• Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery.
• Developing a deep understanding of projects to gain insights into the scope of service delivery.
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
• A bachelor´s degre in a business- related field.
• Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
• Strong customer service, Project management, and quality control skills.
• Good resource panning skills
• Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
• Advanced Excel skills ( ability to use spreadsheets, graphing, tables, calculations, and automation)
• General Regime, Labour contract
• Full Time
• Location: Marbella