B2B RECURSOS HUMANOS selects a Call Center Operator for a consolidated and leading global business group dedicated to tourist accommodation and holiday stays.
The person selected will be responsible for dealing with customer requests and queries.
FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
- Dealing with customers over the phone and emails.
- Respond to customer requests and queries.
- Informing superiors about incidents.
- Knowing the different services of the business group
- Providing information about the different services to customers and partners.
- Customer reservations for the company´s services
- Minimum education: Vocational Training – Advanced Vocational Training
- Essential: Dual linguistic competence English/Spanish
- Valuable: Additional languages
- Essential: Computer skills ( MS office software)
- Excellent telephone skills
- Minimum Experience: At least 2 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Dynamic and proactive person.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Communication skills.
- Organisation and resource planning.
- Leadership skills.
- Possibility of seasonal remote work
- General Regime, Labour Contract.
- Full Time.
- Monday to Saturday from 09:30 to 18:00 ( Includes 1 hour lunch and 30 minutes extra ).
- Salary: 22.489,44
If you see yourself in this position, working in our team and growing with our company, please submit your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org