B2B HUMAN RESOURCES is recruiting an EVENT PRODUCER for a well-established Business Group dedicated to providing services related to Tourism, Short term rentals and flexible accommodations.
The new Event Project Director will work on the organization and production of Vitur Summit events, focusing on sponsor recruitment, expense control, supplier contact for service quotations and ticket sales, to further grow and position Vitur Summit as the leading STR, flexible accommodation and serviced apartment event in Europe.
We work on the organisation of several meetings, a summit every spring and other events throughout the year. Our next Vitur Summit will be held in Malaga from the 17th to the 18th of April, 2024.
- Proposals for all event projects under the supervision of the CEO.
- Organize and develop the area’s projects: concept, proposal of locations, visuals, timing, event schedule and event/action materials, compliance with production timings, budgets.
- Marketing of the event with potential sponsors and collaborators.
- Establish and control the delivery planning of the projects.
- Maintain direct communication on needs and coordinate directly with the creative team, social media and press area.
- Create and control budgets, as well as the invoicing of each project.
- General supplier management: Supplier database and updating.
- Search and update the supplier pool.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the STR events sector, as well as analyzing the competition and new trends.
- Attend presentations and maintain direct client contact on own production projects.
- Ensure internal control of compliance and development of established processes.
- Propose strategies to improve internal processes.
- University Degree or Higher Degree / Intermediate or Higher-Level Training Cycles.
- A fluency level of oral and written English is essential.
- Advanced use of Office (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Familiar with Google’s work environment and tools.
- Event organization and Protocol expert.
- English Level: A fluency level of oral and written English is essential. C1
- A collaborative work style that can thrive in a flexible, fluid operating environment.
- A positive mindset.
- Be self- motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Run quickly with little supervision.
- Be an excellent communicator and have impeccable manners.
- Tolerate pressure and problem-solving.
- Be optimistic, smart, and eager to learn.
- Time availability and flexibility is essential during the event.
- Be a highly organized professional, and able to make decisions autonomously.
- Plan human and material resources.
- Propose ideas, identify opportunities and problem-solving.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 3-5 years of professional knowledge and experience in the organization of international events, congress, trade fairs and conferences (at least 500 participants).
- Experience in the leadership and management of MICE
- Have demonstrable experience in setting up, running and taking down an event.
- Develop a deep understanding of the sector needs and match them to the Vitur Summit.
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary team environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude and spirit with strong work ethics.
- A culture of excellence service focus being able to set and exceed top standards.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to impact and influence creating a strong and proactive team working environment.
- Knowledge of the STR and hospitality industry. Also, real estate market.
- Working on macOS operating system.
WHAT WE OFFERED
- Role based in Málaga.
- In-office job position.
- Focused but casual environment.
- Team-work oriented work environment.
- An opportunity to get in young STR company with high but realistic growth ambitions.
- Type of contract: six months and subsequent incorporation into a permanent contract.
- Salary: 22.000 – 24.000 gross annual Euros + variables
ABOUT VITTUR SUMMIT
The place to leading together the sector to the next level.
Vitur Summit is the definitive event for professionals working in Short Term Rentals, Serviced Apartments, flexible living and Alternative Accommodation.
The Vitur Summit brings together some of the smartest people from around the world to strategize. At Vitur conversations happen between people, companies, and tech that may not organically align but they get a unique opportunity to approach industry challenges and opportunities. It’s some of these conversations where ideas are born that create real change.